Performance™ 14 Packaged Hybrid Heat® System 48VT-A
EFFICIENT COOLING COMBINED WITH HYBRID HEAT® TECHNOLOGY FOR YEAR ROUND COMFORT
- Up to 14 SEER
- 8.0 HSPF
- Up to 80.1% AFUE
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels1 in cooling mode
- Blower motor aided, enhanced summer dehumidification
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Multi-speed blower improves comfort and aids quiet operation
- Aluminized steel, Turbo-Tubular™ design heat exchanger enhances heat transfer
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Corrosion-resistant inducer assembly with stainless steel shaft
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty3
- Stainless steel heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available4
1Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 20-years on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
4 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.